Monday, August 11, 2008

Today , we went to the clinic again. we want to make sure everything is fine with you. I saw you moving around in mom's belly. I saw your legs, hands , head and the brain , eyes and your nose. my dear you are just as big as an apple at this point and yet so compeleted and detailed. we could find out about your gender but we prefered to know it later. Today while waiting for the doctor to see us I saw one of the teacher who was kind enough to let me observe his class last October. He is about becoming a dad too.
The coming week is very intense for us, I mean your mom , you and I. I don't want to get to the details but we all must be strong and be faithful.
By the way , I almost forgot to tell you the news about your name. Well, Finally your mom is searching to find a name for you. The other night we looked into one website and we laughed about some names and we paused on some others. It is difficult to choose a name because we want a meaning ful and beautiful name which can be pronounced easily by our Canadian and Iranian friends and relatives. You see how much trouble you have put us through? ;)
Gotta go
Write for you later
Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home